Best advance happy teachers day sms messages Wishes, Teachers day quotes

Happy teachers day sms messages, Advance teachers day quotes:

Dear Teacher,
Thanks for making us what we are today.
Happy teachers Day

The way you teach
The knowledge you share…
The care you take…
The love you shower..
Makes you…
The world's best teacher…
'Happy Teacher's Day!'

May not say it always.
But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank You Teacher
For all the things you have done for me.
Happy Teachers Day!

You are the best Teacher in this world.
Wherever I may go in my life,
I will always remember that
I had an excellent guide
in the form of a teacher, You.

I found
guidance,
friendship,
discipline
and
love,
everything, in one person.
And that person is you
'Happy Teachers Day.

The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-distrust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple.

You Guided Me When I Was Lost
You Sported Me
When I Was Weak
You Have Enlightened me all through.

Post a Comment

0 Comments