1. Genpact: Formerly GECIS, Genpact had revenues of US$ 493 million in 2005. The relatively small KPO unit is a complementary arm to its main BPO business. Genpact’s KPO specializes in competitive intelligence, campaign management, program tracking, customer relationship management, customer value mapping, research, database generation, and others. The KPO has staff strength of 1200 people, of which more than 90% has advanced degrees.
2. Pangea3: Based in Mumbai, Pangea3 provides services areas such as patent research, analysis and prosecution support; document review, litigation and due diligence; contract drafting management and administration; legal research and business information research. With an employee strength of 100, its revenues are expected to be US$ 2.5 million this year.
3. ICICI OneSource: Acquiring a US-based research firm, Pipal in 2004, ICICI OneSource offers high-end customised business research and collections, analytics and information services. It had revenues of US$ 42 million in 2003-04.
4. EXL Service: This BPO acquired Inductis, a leading strategy and analytics company serving the financial services and insurance industries, in June 2006 to form an independent subsidiary. Inductis had revenues of US$ 20 million in 2005. The new entity will focus on consulting, research and analytics.
5. Copal Partners: Founded in 2001, Copal Partners provides company and sector research to its clients, which include Wall Street investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms and private and public corporations. It was formed by professionals from McKinsey & Co., Citigroup, and GE Capital. In 2005, it entered into an agreement with Reuters to provide financial institutions with customized company research and sector analysis. With revenues of US$ 6 million, it plans to expand to 400 employees by the end of 2006.
6. Evalueserve: Based in Gurgaon, it has 650 people engaged in market research and business intelligence. Nearly 45% of the company’s revenues come from math related projects. Evalueserve has a research firm called Global Sourcing Now, which specialises in high-quality research reports.
7. Ugam Solutions: Ugam Solutions entered the area of market research analytics in 2001, much before the term KPO was coined. Their business involves the study of consumer minds, their behaviour and habits, for evolving a basis for business development initiatives of global companies. It has now grown to a 400-member organization.
8. Vee Technologies (BPO, LPO, KPO): Vee Technologies provides services areas such as patent research, analysis and prosecution support, document review, litigation Support; contract drafting management, legal research and Analysis. The division is a premier services provider in India, with onshore offices at Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, PA and delivery centers in San Antonio, TX, and the Caribbean.
9. WNS: A Mumbai-based BPO, WNS has just started its KPO division for market research with 300 people. It operates in the knowledge services business segment and offers high-end services such as market, investment and business research.
10. 24/7 Customer: This BPO was listed in the Leaders category of IAOP’s (International Association of Outsourcing Professionals) Global 100 list. Its KPO focuses on customer analytics, where it studies consumer behaviour and analyses data pertaining to related activities such as campaigns and marketing activities.
Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 Hyderabad: The summit will be addressed by The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, M...
eMudhra allows users to buy a Digital Signature Certificate online. Choose your application to buy a Digital Signature Certificate. A digit...
Mamata banerjee house, mamata banerjee email id, mamata banerjee profile, mamata banerjee hot, mamata banerjee website: Name: Kum. Mamat...
eMudhra PAN card status tracking, PAN card tracking eMudra: Track your new PAN card status with Coupon Number , Click here to get your ...