If you are planning for a career in law, then you should enroll in a recognized Law School so that you can gain an edge over your peers. India has many Law Schools, which have good faculties, exciting campus-life and excellent infrastructure on offer. You can go through our site to learn about Top 10 Law Colleges in India.
List of Top 10 Law Colleges in India:
* NLSIU, Bangalore-
Located at Nagarbhavi in Bangalore, National Law School of India University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs. It also provides you with scope for distance education.
* NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad-
One of the prestigious Law Schools in India, it also conducts exchange programs with renowned law institutes from across the world, apart from offering regular programs in law. The university campus is located 28 kilometers from Hyderabad city.
* National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal-
You can study the 5 year B.A., LL.B program at NLIU, which began offering academic courses since 1998.
* National Law University, Jodhpur-
For admission to the undergraduate program in NLU, you need to take Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), whereas for applying for a postgraduate program, you can appear for the National Entrance Test (NET), which is organized by NLU.
* Campus Law Centre, Delhi University-
For studying in Campus Law Centre located in Chhatra Marg of North Campus, you have to appear in a Common Entrance Test.
* NUJS, Kolkata - The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences screens students applying to its courses by evaluating their performance in CLAT. It has undergraduate, postgraduate and fellow programs on offer. Symbiosis Society's Law College, Pune- You can apply for the undergraduate, postgraduate or diploma program in this premier law school.
* ILS Law College, Pune- Besides the integrated 5 year program and a degree program, it also offers distance education and diplomas.
* Government Law College, Mumbai - Apart from 5 year and 3 year law programs, this Law School offers LL.M program and a PG Diploma program in Securities Law.
* Amity Law School, Delhi- Considered one of the top 10 law Schools in India, it admits students to LL.B(H) course on the basis of a Common Entrance Test, which is organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi.
Pursue education from any of the top 10 Law Colleges in India so that you can give right direction to your career in law.
Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 Hyderabad: The summit will be addressed by The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, M...
eMudhra allows users to buy a Digital Signature Certificate online. Choose your application to buy a Digital Signature Certificate. A digit...
Mamata banerjee house, mamata banerjee email id, mamata banerjee profile, mamata banerjee hot, mamata banerjee website: Name: Kum. Mamat...
eMudhra PAN card status tracking, PAN card tracking eMudra: Track your new PAN card status with Coupon Number , Click here to get your ...