Best birthday wishes for friends, Top birthday wishes for friends, Best birthday message

 Best birthday wishes for friends, Top birthday wishes for friends, Best birthday message:

Today, I wish you a year with a lot of memories of fun, excitement and beauty. Happy birthday.

You're a good friend and an even better person. May God bless you with a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday and thanks for the friendship we share.

I wish you a happy birthday and warm. Their friendship has touched us all. You can get everything you desire.

With a new year of your trip, there will be more challenges, opportunities and greater success. God bless. Happy birthday.

You are an amazing friend with a good heart. May God pour out his love and affection from you, in all areas of life. I wish you a happy birthday.

With a friend like you, who cares and supports vibrant with such zeal, life and puts the world in which so much fun. Thank you and wish you a sweet birthday.

Every day, my friend you learn new things,
Each phase is like new entries of life.
Sometimes you have a chance, sometimes you choose,
In this game of life, a smile is what I hope we never lose.
Happy Birthday!

I'm glad I found a friend like you
You are to me as a bright mist.
This day God has given me the best gift
You are the reason my mood is always rising.
Happy Birthday!

I feel very fortunate to have been blessed with a wonderful friend like you. On his birthday I just want to thank God for sending you in this world. You are seriously a blessing in disguise. Happy birthday, my friend.

Not everyone is as fortunate as I to be blessed with a friend like you. Thank you very much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish we all truly deserve. Happy birthday to you.

I am sure that no other person in this world whose heart is as beautiful as yours. After all, I know you so well. Happy birthday, friend. I would like to live a thousand years.

You bring magic into the world my friend and his magic, this world becomes a better place to live is probably because you're an angel. Seriously, I do not know what to do without you. Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had.

Thank you very much for being with me being such a good friend and always charming. I never thanked or even taken for granted all the time. But on his birthday, I just want you to know that you value most in my life. Nobody will be able to take his place. Happy birthday to you, my friend.

I'm taking her birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all you are to me. I'll never be able to forget the support they have given me. Happy birthday, my sugar cubes! May your birthday be as sweet as you.

No one is as lucky as me to have. You understand me more than I can not even understand. I could never thank you enough for everything you've done for me. Happy Birthday to the best friend in this world.

On your birthday, I just want to remind you that you are the best person I ever met in my life. Do not bother what anyone else has to say, that changed my life and never forget. Happy birthday to you, my dear friend.

You can make even the dullest days so damn interesting, with his bright smile and hilarious sense of humor. You are just amazing to have around. Birthday precious friend.

Life itself has been so overwhelming success from the moment he made his grand entrance. I love you, my friend. You are very special to me. Happy birthday.

Thank you for understanding and trust me so much. But most of all thank you for being with me and believe I was right, even when everyone thought otherwise. Happy birthday to you. I wish him the best of the best comes to you.

You heard me when I wanted to talk. That were always there to help me get rid of my fears and blot out all my tears. Today on your birthday, I can not make my mind who should be most grateful. At that being a bride? O God for blessing me with a friend like you? Happy birthday.

I wish all the best things in life, my dear friend, for a royalty as you deserve the best. Happy birthday, my precious. Have an amazing day.

I wish you a beautiful day, not only because it's your birthday today, but throughout the year. That always wakes up in the morning with a smile on your face. Happy birthday to you.

It can be equipped with the greatest joys of life and happiness without end. After all, you yourself are a gift to the earth, so they deserve the best. Happy birthday.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hey, these are great samples of birthday wishes for friends. Very nice of you sharing them here! I love them. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comment.