Best Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) SMS Wishes, Greetings, Quotes

If I Can Choose My Brother In Next Life,
It’ll B U (If U Gift Me A Mercedes Benz 2morrow).
Love You Always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

You Know That You Are The
Most Precious Stone In The
Collection Of My Secret Treasure..
Wishing You Very Happy Rakhi
And Best Of Luck For Every Thing.

God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
Thanks for being my brother.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Badi and chhoti. Thank u didi as for always being there on my side and as for helping me within those infinite ways which I cannot even remember.

May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life .
Happy Raksha bandhan to you…

Post a Comment

0 Comments