Biocon interview questions:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Do you know anyone who works for Biocon?
3. Why should Biocon hire you?
4. What can you do for this company?
5. How would your past experience translate into success in this job?
6. Why do you want to work for Biocon?
7. What can you do for Biocon that other candidates can’t?
8. Explain how you would be an asset to Biocon?
9. What do you know about Biocon?
10. Please tell me some products/services of Biocon in the market? What are likes/dislikes of them?
11. If you worked for Biocon, what are you doing?
12. Please tell me some products/services that are competitors of Biocon’s in the market? And what are differences?
13. Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
14. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
15. What qualities do you look for in a boss?
16. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
17. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
18. What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
19. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job?
20. What do you do to keep learning and developing your skills in this area?